Sunday, July 6, 2008

Personal Manifesto

+I believe in a thing called love. I see it every day in my lover's eyes, feel it in the kiss of a summer breeze, hear it in the laughter of babies.
+I believe that living life with no regrets is the key to happiness.
+Leaps of faith are necessary for growth. Scary as hell, but absolutely vital.
+Not only is change possible, I believe it is inherent in each of us.
+Possibilities are endless, but sometimes we must view life from a new perspective in order to tap into them.
+I believe in a Divine that gives love freely and unconditionally.
+I believe in Magic.
+Mistakes are God's wake-up calls, an invitation for growth.
+Pets are people, too.
+I believe that serenity in this life is actually attainable, and with very little effort.
+I believe I've lived multiple lives, and will continue on into many more.
+Life is worth living, and fully.
+I believe in Fate.
+I also believe in Free Will.
+I believe that the two are not mutually exclusive.
+I believe that education is important to all, and doesn't end outside of the classroom.
+I believe that love, if we let it, will indeed conquer all.

No comments: