Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My lover, my love.

As I lay here in bed, my wife snoring gently beside me, my thoughts turn to the past weeks, and I am filled with an overwhelming feeling of contentment.

The past few weeks have been tumultuous to say the least. Many aspects of my life have seemed to be in a constant state of upheaval and I haven't known what to do about it. I've lost my usual zen attitude, and frankly I'm none too pleased about it.

I've slowly been getting my groove back, thanks in no small part to my wife. She has a large heart, and a huge capacity for compassion and love. She has been supportive not only through the mundane (my vegetarian aspirations), but also through my search for peace and sense of self.

I cannot say it enough - I love and appreciate my wife. Every day is a new adventure with her, a fresh start with every sunrise.

You have my heart and devotion, dear one.

Forever yours,
K.

No comments: