Monday, January 29, 2007

wonder of wonders ...

... miracle of miracles! (ten points to you if you can name the musical that came from ... ten more points if you didn't need to wait for me to state that it came from a musical in the first place!)

Great Goddess Athena! I think I'm going to make it to payday with some extra cash left over! That means I can put it in savings, though it will probably be promptly spent. What, you ask, could I do with a little extra cash? Well, I can:

A) buy yarn
B) visit a friend that lives an hour away
3) ... buy more yarn
D) save it for the dental surgery I may need (again. yay surgery!)
E) pay a little more towards my outstanding debt to mi padre
F) actually treat someone to drinks rather than mooching all the time

I'm hoping to do B and F, with hopefully a little left over to do A (and 3).

What a windfall! What joy is mine! My thriftiness this month actually paid off!

No comments: