Friday, January 12, 2007

my sweet Natalya

ah, knitting, how I love thee ... These are images of the progress I'm making on my Natalya project. While the pattern is not mine, the idea to knit something like this came to me as I was freezing my ass off shaking in my knickers feeling very chilled because I man the reception desk right next to the front door and the door opens any time someone comes in and I get a cold blast of air and I don't have a very stylish sweater to wear to work, sooo I thought, "Why don't I knit some cute arm warmers?"

{ }


The above image shows my progress as of Friday 01.12.07, in the AM. All progress has been made whilst at work. Quite an enjoyable way to pass the time. The image is a bit too close-up for proper perspective as to its length, but at the time of the photo, it was roughly 3 inches in length.

{ }


The above image was taken right after I got home on Friday afternoon, still 01.12.07. I did some work on it at my desk at work, and also in the waiting room of my therapist. This is edging on 6 inches now.

No comments: