Friday, January 12, 2007

pre - 2007 knitting projects

These are (most of) my knitting projects from the past three years. Not included in this post are my various and sundry sewing projects, which are also pretty keen, jelly bean. I'll be posting those later, after tracking them all down and putting them in one place, of course.

Lets see if I can remember the chronological order of these ... hmmm ....

{ }

First off is my fluffy pink PoNCHo! So soft! So ... fluffy! It is made up of two identical rectangles sewed together just so, and I probably couldn't do it again for the life of me. I know I have a pattern around here somewhere ... *rummages*





{ }

Next up is my SHaWL OF MaNY CoLoURS, made of the most lush rainbow mohair ... also the most expensive project I've done to date. I literally stood in the yarn store, 5 rolls of this stuff in my arms thinking, "Ok ... do I really need groceries this month?"

This camera doesn't do it justice. The colours are much more vibrant and flambouyant.





{ }

And last (for now, because I'm too lazy to search the house for the one or two other projects that have made their way out of my room) is this STRiPEY SCaRF. Yay stripes in garter stitch! (I'm not particularly proud of this piece, but I figured I'd post it anyway).



1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your link list. I really appreciate it!