Tuesday, January 23, 2007

other blog

I found this post, dated around November 01, 2006 in my other blog. (I have two blogs - this one, though less frequently updated, is generally more organized than t'other). Anyway, this post was part of documentation of a vast change that was occouring in my life at that time, slowly but surely. I thought it was rather beautiful, not to mention pertinant to what's currently going on, and I thought I would share:

{ }

I cast a circle last night and spent some time meditating. It wasn't much of a structured ritual, but I did want to mark the close of another year (Oct 31 on the Celtic calendar) and give thanks for the vast changes that have occoured in my life. As I was meditating, this phrase came clearly and sweetly to mind:

.
.
.

I am content. I am loved. I am worthy of love.

.
.
.

I haven't felt that, haven't believed that in longer than I can recall. I've never loved myself, or felt that others really loved me. I felt unimaginable peace as I drifted off to sleep last night.

No comments: