Thursday, March 25, 2010

Teh sicks. I has them.

I woke up at about 2:30 this morning with the uncontrollable urge to hastily remove the entire contents of my stomach. I did so, rather begrudgingly, and went back to a fitful night of sleep.

I think that my falling off the bandwagon has finally caught up with me. I'm not feeling my best by any stretch of the imagination. I've gained weight, I feel ambiently ill most of the time, and my energy levels have suffered. I'm having a hard time staying motivated (obviously), so I'm going to try to join a support group called Vegan Hopefuls, being hosted by the blog maven of Vegan Hope. I hope I get accepted, and hope it is the last little nudge that I need to get up and moving, and making the changes that I need to make.

Wish me luck.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Notebook of Littleriver said...

Hope you feel better, it was very easy for me to change, but none of my relatives are vegetarian/vegan. I am more on the vegan side, eat Oriental food, Tepeh, Tofu, beans, sprouts. Go once a week to the Chinese store, as well as Whole Food Market. Will buy bok choy today!