Monday, October 6, 2008

It's official

I am Rogue. No, really. I went to the administrative office for one of the school districts that I visit (as part of my job) to get a photo ID made. When I looked at the finished result, I saw clearly, for the absolute first time - I have a grey streak. A full-on streak. Can you believe that?? At age 23, I am going grey in a serious way.

How cool is that?!

{ }

And also, I finally asked to be "demoted" back to the retail store for the Music Co. that I work for.

The job I currently hold within the company is so stressful (and has been since I started in February) that I've been barfing on a fairly regular basis.

I visit orchestra directors weekly, all over the metroplex, to provide services and supplies should they need them.

Basically, I am at their beck and call.

And I've been having a hard time juggling the needs of 45 different people per week.

So, I told my manager (who told the owner of the company - it's small and family-owned -) that I've been doing my best and still falling short, so could I please go back to retail.

And they're letting me. I have to fill in until they find a replacement (which could take a while), but the end is in sight, and I am breathing a definite sigh of relief.

No comments: